1. The only thing I want to do but am afraid is jump out of a plane. It scares me. If I just think about it now, my stomach is probably going to my ears. It’s just crazy how you can jump out of a plane. Most of my friends made it. I’m the only person who didn’t, and now I’m like, “Oh my god, what will I look like when I jump off a plane?” I have two children now.
2. I used to be able to burp songs, but I don’t do that anymore. That was in my 20s. That was fun. I said, “Oh my god, this is so great.” But I don’t do that anymore. I am a lady
3. If I didn’t have this career, I would like to become a psychotherapist. I think studying the human mind and human behavior is the coolest thing for me. I would probably be somewhere, either at school to find out, or with my own practice to help families who may not necessarily be able to afford a therapist and to try to get my bearings. Because I feel if there is one thing this country needs right now, it is some mental health solutions. And I think therapy is a really big part of that. Getting kids or adults to say all of their stuff would definitely help.
4. My first kiss, his name was … Allen? That’s awful, I don’t even know! His name was Allen, it was outside of my middle school in front of the bus, in front of my best friend at the time that I really wanted to be my first kiss. And I think I tried to make him jealous.
5. My mother called me Kelly Welly. I don’t know why I guess because it just rhymed. But she would literally have a song that she would go into: “Kelly Welly, Kelly Welly …” I thought it was the cutest.